Sell your house in Baltimore fast. We buy houses in Baltimore, Maryland fast (30 days!).
Hey! We’re Stellar Home Buyers. We buy houses in Baltimore and the surrounding area and pay cash.
If you need to sell your house fast, we can help. We can get you an offer in 24 hours.
We can close in as fast as 30 days, where a traditional Baltimore realtor will take 6-12 months to show and sell your home. We also specialize in helping homeowners sell their homes as quickly as possible, for an all-cash offer.
The information on this page will help you learn more about how to sell your house or property in Baltimore as quickly as possible.
If you’re here because you’re looking for a cash offer on your home, just take a few seconds and fill out the form above, schedule a call with us, and we’ll discuss your property and situation.
We’re here to help and build lasting relationships.
Here at Stellar Home Buyers, we serve people from every kind of economic and social background.
We’re also real people.
We don’t show up in suits and ties and try to put on a big front. Instead, we show up as real people, offering a ton of home selling information for you, ready to answer any questions you might have.
Flashy salesman and people who don’t serve you well won’t last.
Our goal is to become a household name by word of mouth. We want to help you and serve you so well that you’re willing to tell your friends about us.
We also don’t see you as a customer that’s here and gone again. We’re here to build a lasting relationship with our customers that doesn’t end after just one deal.
So if you’re looking for someone who’s in this for the long haul, contact us and let’s chat.
Benefits of selling with us:
- We close in about 30 days (realtor: 6-12 months).
- We give a cash offer (with a realtor, the mortgage needs to be approved).
- We buy ugly homes AS-IS (with a realtor you’ll need to renovate home before the sale.
- We give outstanding customer service.
- We require NO effort from you, the seller.
What kinds of properties do you buy?
The types of properties we’re looking for vary! We’re cash buyers in Baltimore, so we buy everything from vacant homes, rental properties, and investment homes, and we also buy commercial properties if they’re a good fit for us.
We pay a wide range of prices, it just depends on the condition of the house, and it’s “after repair value”. If you’d like an exact offer on your property, reach out and get in touch with us! We’ll schedule a time to come out and see the house, and if it’s a good fit, get you an offer right away.
“Will I need to make repairs?”
Nope! We buy your Baltimore house “as is”, you won’t have to do any cleanup, repairs, or anything like that.
“Does my house need to be in great shape?”
No, it doesn’t. Like we said, we buy all kinds of homes. Some are in better condition than others, and it really just depends on the property and if it’s a good fit for us. If you’re interested, just fill out the form above, and get in touch with us!
Who do you buy from?
We buy in people in all different scenarios in life.
We know you might be looking to sell your house fast in order to avoid foreclosure, or maybe you have a big move coming up with a job relocation. We also know you might have inherited a property from someone that you don’t want to manage (or pay the utilities on, keep in “show condition”, etc.). So we buy from people in all different circumstances.
We’d love to talk to you to hear your situation, and learn more about your house!
What if I get an offer from you, and I’m not ready?
No problem! We’re not pushy, and selling your house is a big decision and process. If you’re not ready we can work with your schedule.
What if I’m not the decision maker in this process?
That’s OK, you should still submit the contact form and reach out to us. I’ll make you an offer, and then whenever there’s a good time, we can do a conference call with all of the decision makers. Again, there’s no pressure, but at least we can get you the offer now and get the process started.
What if the price you offer is too low?
If you feel the offer you get is too low, please let us know! We’ll break down our pricing and explain why we need to buy your house for a particular price point. If we’re offering you a certain price, there’s a reason for it – and we’ll show you that.
Why sell my house to you, instead of using a Baltimore real estate agent?
We know you have a lot of options when looking to sell your home, from realtors, to selling it yourself, to other investors. Here’s a breakdown of the differences between selling your house through an investor, and selling through a traditional real estate investor.
Selling through a realtor:
- You find the real estate agent you want to handle your account. They’ll do the work of both showing your house, and marketing it.
- You keep your house in “show condition” – meaning, you have to make sure you pay property taxes, utilities, keep it clean, work walk-through’s from prospective buyers into your schedule.
- If and when your house sells, the agent will handle all the paperwork and take a commission from the sale of the home.
Sale time: (usually) 3-6 months.
Selling to an investor:
- Find an investor you trust, that you’d like to work with. We recommend finding an investor that has a good reputation, has lots of experience and good testimonials or reviews to back it up, and that doesn’t ask for upfront fees or commissions.
- The investor will usually schedule a time to visit your property and take a look.
- If it’s a good fit, he or she will make you an offer. If you decide you like the offer, they’ll close the deal once you accept.
Sale time: as fast as 7 days, but depends on your timeline.
Should I sell to an investor or a real estate agent?
If you’re not sure who to go through in order to sell your Baltimore based property, here are a few guidelines:
Sell to a real estate agent if:
- You’re able to wait up to 6-12 months for your house to be sold.
- You want to get full market value for your house.
- You have the ability to keep paying property taxes and utility fees.
- You’re able to make all needed repairs, and move everything out.
Sell to an investor if:
- Time is what’s most important, and you need to sell fast.
- You don’t want to have to make repairs, clean, or move anything out.
- You’d rather trade convenience and speed, for the full market value of your house.
Benefits of selling to an investor.
Here are a few benefits of selling to an investor, who is able to make a cash offer to your home.
- There are NO fees or commissions (avoid all realtor commissions!)
- We can close quickly (in as little as 7 days if you need to)
- We’re buying it AS-IS… so you don’t need to repair anything
- We close at a reputable 3rd party local Title Company
I filled out the contact form, what happens next?
After you’ve filled out the contact form, and scheduled a phone call with us (make sure you did that step!), we’ll talk with you about your property and your situation. We’ll give you more detail about how the process works, and answer any questions you might have.
If everything sounds like a good fit, we’ll schedule a time to meet you at the house to check the property out. If it’s a good fit for both of us, we’ll make an all-cash offer, and you can decide if the offer will work for you!
We’re here to talk with you about the process. Contact us if you have any questions!
How can I sell my house in Baltimore as fast as possible?
In order to sell your house fast in Baltimore:
- Find a cash buyer or an investor. They can work much more quickly than traditional real estate agents.
- Contact them to request an offer.
- Set up a meeting with them to view your house. Usually, this will happen quickly after you contact them.
- Receive their offer. With reputable investors, it will likely be a cash offer, and they won’t ask for any upfront fees (or any additional fees or commissions) from you.
- Decide if the offer works for you, and if you’re happy, make the deal and sell your house.
Note that you can also go through a realtor, or try selling it yourself, but chances are this will take much longer (3-12 months), and you’ll be responsible to keep the house in “show” condition, pay all taxes and utilities until it sells, make needed repairs, etc.
Sell commercial property in Baltimore.
About Stellar Home Buyers
Stellar Home Buyers is a real estate investment company that buys, remodels, and sells homes. We buy houses for cash and, once our offer is accepted, we can close quickly as we do not have to wait for a bank to come through with financing. We pay cash for houses in Baltimore, Maryland, as well as Cleveland, OH. If you need to sell your house in Maryland fast, we’ll make you an all-cash offer, and can buy your house in as fast as 30 days.