Sell your house in Cleveland fast. We buy houses in Cleveland, Ohio fast (30 days!).
Hey! We’re Stellar Home Buyers. We buy houses in Cleveland and pay cash.
If you need to sell your house fast, we can help. We can get you an offer in 24 hours.
We can close in as fast as 30 days, where a traditional Cleveland realtor will take 6-12 months to show and sell your home. We also specialize in helping homeowners sell their homes as quickly as possible, for an all-cash offer.
The information on this page will help you learn more about how to sell your house or property in Cleveland as quickly as possible.
If you’re here because you’re looking for a cash offer on your home, just take a few seconds and fill out the form above, schedule a call with us, and we’ll discuss your property and situation.
We’re here to help and build lasting relationships.
Here at Stellar Home Buyers, we serve everybody, from all different backgrounds and areas.
We’re also real people.
We don’t show up in suits and ties and try to put on a big front. We’re not flashy salesman looking for a quick sale. We want to build a relationship with you, take care of you, and serve you well.
Our goal is that you’d enjoy working with us so much, that you’re willing to tell friends and family about us if they need to sell their house. That means that we’re in this for the long haul and focus on your satisfaction.
We also don’t see you as a customer that’s here and gone again. We’re here to build a lasting relationship with our customers that doesn’t end after just one deal.
If you’re looking for an honest, reputable home buyer, then reach out and let us know about your property. We’d love to meet you.
Benefits of selling your Cleveland house with us:
- We close in about 30 days (realtor: 6-12 months).
- We give a cash offer (with a realtor, the mortgage needs to be approved).
- We buy ugly homes AS-IS (with a realtor you’ll need to renovate home before the sale.
- We give outstanding customer service.
- We require NO effort from you, the seller.
What kinds of properties do you buy?
We buy all kinds of houses and properties in Cleveland.
We pay cash for all different prices too, it just depends on the house, the condition it’s in, and more. We’ll buy everything from vacant homes that no one is using, to rental properties that you want to get off your hands, to investment homes, and even commercial properties – if we think that they’re a good fit for us.
We pay a wide range of prices, it just depends on the condition of the house, and it’s “after repair value”. If you’d like an exact offer on your property, reach out and get in touch with us! We’ll schedule a time to come out and see the house, and if it’s a good fit, get you an offer right away.
“Will I need to make repairs?”
Not at all! We buy your Cleveland house “as is”, you won’t have to do any cleanup, repairs, or home improvements.
“Does my house need to be in great shape?”
No, we buy houses in all kinds of shapes, and some are nicer than others. Even if you have a really ugly home, we buy houses like that -that are run down and in need of a lot of work. And if you have a nice home in great condition that you’re just looking to sell fast, we buy those too.
In the end, it really just depends on the property and if it’s a good fit for us. If you’re interested, just fill out the form above, and get in touch with us!
Who do you buy from?
We buy from people in all different circumstances.
We know there’s a lot of reasons you might need to sell your house fast:
- Avoiding foreclosure
- A big job move in a short time frame
- A rental property with terrible tenants that you don’t want to manage anymore
- Inherited a house you can’t keep up with
- Or you just don’t want to deal with selling your home through an agent, waiting 6-12 months, and keeping the house show ready
Whatever your situation is, we can help. We’d love to talk to you to hear your situation, and learn more about your house!
What if I get an offer from you, and I’m not ready?
No problem! We’re not pushy, and selling your house is a big decision and process. If you’re not ready we can work with your schedule.
What if I’m not the decision maker in this process?
That’s OK, you should still submit the contact form and reach out to us. I’ll make you an offer, and then whenever there’s a good time, we can do a conference call with all of the decision makers. Again, there’s no pressure, but at least we can get you the offer now and get the process started.
What if the price you offer is too low?
If you feel the offer you get is too low, please let us know! We’ll break down our pricing and explain why we need to buy your house at a particular price point. If we’re offering you a certain price, there’s a reason for it – and we’ll show you that.
Why sell my house to you, instead of using a Cleveland real estate agent?
We know you have a lot of options when looking to sell your home, from realtors to selling it yourself, to other investors. Here’s a breakdown of the differences between selling your house through an investor, and selling through a traditional real estate investor.
Selling through a realtor:
- You find the real estate agent you want to handle your account. They’ll do the work of both showing your house, and marketing it.
- You keep your house in “show condition” – meaning, you have to make sure you pay property taxes, utilities, keep it clean, work walk-through’s from prospective buyers into your schedule.
- If and when your house sells, the agent will handle all the paperwork and take a commission from the sale of the home.
Sale time: (usually) 3-6 months.
Selling to an investor:
- Find an investor you trust, that you’d like to work with. We recommend finding an investor that has a good reputation, has lots of experience and good testimonials or reviews to back it up, and that doesn’t ask for upfront fees or commissions.
- The investor will usually schedule a time to visit your property and take a look.
- If it’s a good fit, he or she will make you an offer. If you decide you like the offer, they’ll close the deal once you accept.
Sale time: as fast as 7 days, but depends on your timeline.
Should I sell to an investor or a real estate agent?
If you’re not sure who to go through in order to sell your Cleveland based property, here are a few guidelines:
Sell to a real estate agent if:
- You’re able to wait up to 6-12 months for your house to be sold.
- You want to get full market value for your house.
- You have the ability to keep paying property taxes and utility fees.
- You’re able to make all needed repairs, and move everything out.
Sell to an investor if:
- Time is what’s most important, and you need to sell fast.
- You don’t want to have to make repairs, clean, or move anything out.
- You’d rather trade convenience and speed, for the full market value of your house.
Benefits of selling to an investor.
Here are a few benefits of selling to an investor, who is able to make a cash offer to your home.
- There are NO fees or commissions (avoid all realtor commissions!)
- We can close quickly (in as little as 7 days if you need to)
- We’re buying it AS-IS… so you don’t need to repair anything
- We close at a reputable 3rd party local Title Company
I filled out the contact form, what happens next?
After you complete the contact form, and make an appointment with us, we’ll contact you. Usually, you can expect to hear from us within 24 hours, and we aim to get you an offer as fast as possible.
We’ll usually schedule a time to meet you at your house, so we can properly evaluate it and make a firm offer. We’ll also answer any questions you might have, and then if everything sounds like a good fit, we’ll make an all-cash offer, and you can decide if the offer will work for you!
We’re here to talk with you about the process. Contact us if you have any questions!
How can I sell my house in Cleveland as fast as possible?
In order to sell your house fast in Cleveland:
- Find a cash buyer or an investor. They can work much more quickly than traditional real estate agents.
- Contact them to request an offer.
- Set up a meeting with them to view your house. Usually, this will happen quickly after you contact them.
- Receive their offer. With reputable investors, it will likely be a cash offer, and they won’t ask for any upfront fees (or any additional fees or commissions) from you.
- Decide if the offer works for you, and if you’re happy, make the deal and sell your house.
Note that you can also go through a realtor, or try selling it yourself, but chances are this will take much longer (3-12 months), and you’ll be responsible to keep the house in “show” condition, pay all taxes and utilities until it sells, make needed repairs, etc.
Sell commercial property in Cleveland.
If you have a commercial property located in Cleveland, OH that you’re looking to sell, we’re interested! Get in touch with us using our contact page or call us at 1-800-299-2262.
About Stellar Home Buyers
Stellar Home Buyers is a real estate investment company that buys, remodels, and sells homes. We buy houses for cash and, once our offer is accepted, we can close quickly as we do not have to wait for a bank to come through with financing. We pay cash for houses in Cleveland, Ohio, as well as Baltimore, MD. If you need to sell your house in Maryland fast, we’ll make you an all-cash offer, and can buy your house in as fast as 30 days.